Make Me a Star
Make Your Thought Leadership Vision A Reality!
Sometimes strategy isn’t enough. The journey to implement your vision has enough twists and turns that many clients want Vickie at their side, making sure every effort represents the new market strategy. For Turbo Charge Me Now clients who want to make their aspirations a reality, Make Me a Star is just what you’re looking for!
This extensive package of services combines the strategy of the Turbo Charge Me Now project with the ongoing support of Master Sessions.
Make Me a Star features an in-depth, full engagement relationship with Vickie to take your thought leadership to the next level.
This option blends real-time advice and the latest market intelligence to increase prominence, generate revenue, and increase market share quickly
Based on specific outcomes, typical areas covered include:
- Creating content for speeches, books or promotional copy.
- Launching websites, demo videos and other marketing material.
- Sales conversations and negotiations.
- Creating new opportunities from a particular event or relationship.
- Strategizing structure and price points of new revenue streams.
Format consists of regularly scheduled phone conferences and unlimited e-mail, and phone access to Vickie for specific time frames. Qualification interview is required. To ensure the market feasibility of your objectives, all candidates must start with Turbo Charge Me Now project.
You can expect to:
- Create or enhance significant revenue streams for the life of your business.
- Be seen as a nationally-known figure in key markets.
- Create significant visibility that highlights your expertise.
- Have an effective marketing package to promote your thought leadership, your cause, and/or your speaking.
This project is perfect if you are:
- An established thought leader who already knows your market but wants to make sure you’re not making any mistakes or missing any hidden opportunities.
- Ready to implement what Vickie has suggested in the Turbo Charge Me Now project but want her ongoing help with the actual implementation.
- Implementing your Turbo Charge Me Now plan, but run into situations where Vickie’s advice could help you progress faster and generate the most value.
- Already successfully implementing the Turbo Charge Me Now game plan. You achieved great results, but you sense the market is changing. You want to tweak your efforts to take advantage of the latest market dynamics.
You are not ready for this option if you are:
- Just “thinking about” launching your expertise-based business and it’s premature to devote quality time or resources. There is plenty of free information on this site — sign up for our market intelligence updates Tips Trends and Tirades® or check out the special reports.
- Thinking that you have everything you need from the Turbo Charge Me Now project but have just a few questions. You may not need the intensity of this program; check out Strategic Sounding Boards instead.
- Unsure how to proceed with marketing your expertise. This option assumes that you have the plan in place, so you won’t get the information you need here. Try the Market Assessment. It’s a great starting point for those who are unsure of what they want and just need a little bit of analysis to help make informed decisions. Turbo Charge Me Now will give you the market and brand strategy, along with a game plan.
- Ready to increase your prominence and want the most effective market strategy, how to differentiate your thought leadership or to determine your most profitable marketplace. Consider the Turbo Charge Me Now project. If you are looking for a low-cost, do-it-yourself system, try Springboard Marketing.
- Implementing your own game plan and just need ideas and processes to make your journey more effective. Vickie has a comprehensive approach complete with specific step-by-step procedures, tips and tricks and verbiage that work in her learning systems. Check out her online store for these programs.
What are the logistics of this project and how long does it take?
Turbo Charge Me Now clients who are interested in an ongoing relationship with Vickie usually reach out during the final debrief. After an initial conversation to determine objectives, you and Vickie will map out a plan to make your goals a reality. You will submit any additional materials that show your implementation, along with answers to Vickie’s specific questions. The next step is to schedule the conference call series.
All calls are digitally recorded and sent to you. There are no written reports in the implementation phase. Most email questions are answered within 24 hours unless Vickie is traveling or out of the office. Generally speaking, Vickie needs at least 48 hours to examine your work and possibly longer to edit copy, critique video footage and oversee web development. The timelines here are customized, ranging from three to nine months.