Turbo Charge Me Now
Features more in-depth assessment, diagnostic and specific strategies and tactics for your expertise-based business. We will examine over ten different areas to create a powerfully integrated branding approach based on your business model and goals.
Clients using this option have reported major shifts in market reaction and income generation between 30 and 90 days after execution.
Qualification interview is required.
You can expect to:
- Speed up your progress toward marketing goals by up to 400%.
- Experience immediate interest in your expertise from buyers/speakers bureaus/book agents or publishers.
- Increase your revenue-generating opportunities without cold-calling.
- Increase your speaking/service fees.
- Increase your client base and/or speaking calendar.
This option is a perfect way to move ahead if you are:
- Unwilling to spend the typical one to two years “wandering in the wilderness” to figure out where your expertise has the most value, as well as how to package your expertise to garner the highest fees.
- Successful in another field and want to expand the impact of your expertise into other revenue streams such as professional services, speaking, coaching, etc. You’re ready to invest in tools but want the most profitable strategy first, so you don’t waste your investment and time.
- A thought leader who needs to raise their profile and gain access to higher-end opportunities. You know your value; you just have to package your expertise to a higher-end market segment.
- The principal of a B2B firm who wants to appeal to more profitable buyers. You need to articulate your value in a different way to reach a more lucrative community.
- An established speaker looking for the quickest way to increase speaking fees or frequency.
- In the process of writing THE book and want a big advance, along with higher speaking, coaching and consulting fees.
- Ready to move from free speaking to professional speaking and you want a market strategy that will get you there FAST.
- Already speaking or consulting but not getting the results you want, such as too few speaking engagements/clients or not enough revenue generated by current marketing activities.
- The principal of a professional service firm interested in leveraging your expertise via speaking or writing books.
- An author with a book already on the market who wants to leverage their book into high-fee speaking engagements, as well as profitable product lines and professional services.
This option is not a good fit if you are:
- Just “thinking about” expanding your expertise and it’s premature to devote quality time or resources. There is plenty of free information on this site — sign up for our market intelligence updates Tips Trends and Tirades® or check out the special reports.
- Looking for an overview about the speaking industry. The Speaker Success Kit will provide you with information and strategies.
- Considering a variety of options and don’t want to invest a lot of money until you answer some key strategic questions. This option might be too “intense” for you. Try the Market Assessment. It’s a great starting point for those who are unsure of what they want and just need a little bit of analysis to help make informed decisions.
- In the middle of implementation and need ongoing advice on current market activities. The scope here might be too big, so check out Strategic Sounding Boards first.
- Looking for a low-cost, do-it-yourself system, try Springboard Marketing, Your Position of Power, or Talking to Strangers.
What are the logistics of this project and how long does it take?
This project has three phases. In the first phase, you submit extensive material about your background, including audio and video if you have them. Vickie will examine both and use her own market research to develop specific recommendations based on your parameters. It takes Vickie approximately three to six weeks to complete her analysis during this first phase.
The second phase consists of the following conference calls based on the agreed scope. Areas could include:
- Market and brand strategy, your best messages and “bio story” about your background
- Marketing tools and media campaigns
- Revenue generation and specific opportunities
(You will receive written information. The session will also be digitally recorded.)
The third phase is a wrap-up, usually a one-hour phone call to ensure effective execution of the findings. This final phase usually occurs three weeks after the final call. The total timeline here is about two months.